- QR Code Single Sign In with Bookshelf Mobile Apps!
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Beta Features
- Bookshelf eTextBook Printing
- Bookshelf eTextBook Read Aloud
- Bookshelf eTextBook Citation
- Bookshelf eTextBook Flashcards
- Bookshelf eTextBook Note-taking
- Bookshelf eTextBook Margin Notes
- Bookshelf eTextBook More Options
- Bookshelf eTextBook Workbook
- View All Articles
How do I take notes in my Bookshelf eTextBook?
Anytime you select text to create a Highlight, you will be presented with the following menu unless you have turned on Fast Highlighting. You then can select "Add Note." Creating a note this way will create the Note with the first Highlighter shown at the top of the menu.
Can I add a note to an already created Highlight?
You can select the highlight you want to add a note to and then select "Add Note" in the menu.
You can also add a Note from the Workbook.
Can I change a Note?
You change a Note by clicking on the content of the Note that needs updating. That will open the Note back up and give you the option to change the text and save the changes by selecting the checkmark.
How do I delete a Note?
When you click on a Note, you will be presented with an "X" icon to delete the Note.