- QR Code Single Sign In with Bookshelf Mobile Apps!
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Beta Features
- Bookshelf eTextBook Printing
- Bookshelf eTextBook Read Aloud
- Bookshelf eTextBook Citation
- Bookshelf eTextBook Flashcards
- Bookshelf eTextBook Note-taking
- Bookshelf eTextBook Margin Notes
- Bookshelf eTextBook More Options
- Bookshelf eTextBook Workbook
- View All Articles
How do I create a Citation in an eTextBook in Bookshelf?
Note: The Table of Content View and Citation may not be available due to our Partnering Publisher's choice to not include page numbers within their source file. VitalSource cannot update a source file because the publisher owns the copyrighted material.
That will show the following menu.
Selecting Citation will give you the following options.
Check for accuracy before use
Last name, First name. Title of Book. (Edition of book if later than 1st ed). Website name. Publisher name, Year of publication.
Last name, First Initial. Second Initial. Year of Publication. Title of Book (Edition of book if later than 1st ed). Publisher name.
Last name, First Initial. Year of Publication. Title of Book. Edition. Publication location: Publisher, Page(s).
Last name and initials. Title of Book. (Edition of book if later than 1st ed). Publication location: Publisher name; Year of publication.