- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Beta Features
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Bookmarking
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Citation
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Features
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Flashcards
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Margin Notes
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook More Options
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Notetaking
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Page Navigation
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Printing
- View All Articles
Note: Currently accessible to only select users, to be fully released by Aug. 2021.
Can I print from my eTextBook?
How do I print from my eTextBook?
Please note, we designed Bookshelf printing to print small, “on the go” sized print jobs. Therefore, printing a title cover to cover, regardless of the Copy Print Restrictions (CPR), will inherently cause print job issues.
The Print function resides in the More Options menu.
Selecting the Print option will bring up the following options.
After inputting the page number range and selecting "Print," you will see the following message.
After the print job has spooled up, you will see the following message.
After you select Print Now, a window will popup to allow you to save the page(s) to PDF.
Why is "DO NOT COPY" and my email address on all my printed pages?