- How to sign into the Bookshelf Apps through Single Sign-On
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Beta Features
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Printing
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Read Aloud
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Citation
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Flashcards
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Notetaking
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Margin Notes
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook More Options
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Workbook
- View All Articles
Can I print from my eTextBook?
How do I print from my eTextBook?
Please note, we designed Bookshelf printing to print small, “on the go” sized print jobs. Therefore, printing a title cover to cover, regardless of the Copy Print Restrictions (CPR), will inherently cause print job issues.
The Print function resides in the More Options menu.
Selecting the Print option will bring up the following options.
After inputting the page number range and selecting "Print," you will see the following message.
After the print job has spooled up, you will see the following message.
After you select Print Now, a window will popup to allow you to save the page(s) to PDF.
Why is "DO NOT COPY" and my email address on all my printed pages?