- QR Code Single Sign In with Bookshelf Mobile Apps!
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Beta Features
- Bookshelf eTextBook Printing
- Bookshelf eTextBook Read Aloud
- Bookshelf eTextBook Citation
- Bookshelf eTextBook Flashcards
- Bookshelf eTextBook Note-taking
- Bookshelf eTextBook Margin Notes
- Bookshelf eTextBook More Options
- Bookshelf eTextBook Workbook
- View All Articles
Can I print from my eTextBook?
How do I print from my eTextBook?
Please note we designed Bookshelf printing to print small, “on the go” sized print jobs. Therefore, regardless of the Copy Print Restrictions (CPR), printing a title cover to cover will inherently cause print job issues.
The Print function resides in the More Options menu.
Selecting the Print option will bring up the following options.
After inputting the page number range and selecting "Print," you will see the following message.
After the print job has spooled up, you will see the following message.
After you select Print Now, a window will popup to allow you to save the page(s) to PDF.
Why is "DO NOT COPY" and my email address on all my printed pages?