- Download Bookshelf
- eTextBooks Ancillary / Resource Material
- Exporting Highlights and Notes
- How to Access eResource/Courseware
- Supplemental Materials (Courseware Access Codes, Interactive Content, Lab Access, Etc.)
- Video - Getting Started with Bookshelf
- What is DRM (Digital Rights Management), and why is it necessary?
- Where are the figures in my eTextBook?
How do I locate a list of figures in my textbook?
There is no list of figures within Bookshelf. However, you can search for a figure by using the search feature within the eTextBook.
Find the figure you are looking for, select it to take you to its location.
You can then add a bookmark for that page to reference in the future.