- Bookshelf for Android: Installing Bookshelf On your Android Phone or Tablet
- Bookshelf for Chromebook: Installing Bookshelf on Chromebook
- Bookshelf for Kindles: Installing Bookshelf on Amazon Kindle Fire
- Bookshelf for Kindles: Supported Amazon Fire Tablets
- Bookshelf for Windows: Installing Bookshelf on Windows 7 & 8
- Download Bookshelf
- Downloading Bookshelf App for K-12 Integrated Schools
- Editing Your Account Profile
- eTextBooks Ancillary / Resource Material
- Exporting Highlights and Notes
- View All Articles
How do I locate a list of figures in my textbook?
There is no list of figures within Bookshelf. However, you can search for a figure by using the search feature within the eTextBook.
Find the figure you are looking for, select it to take you to its location.
You can then add a bookmark for that page to reference in the future.
Hovering over a figure will allow you to see an option icon (three white dots surrounded by grey).
When you select "View image" it will allow you to zoom in and out.
The magnifying glass icons will allow you to zoom in/out.