- How to create a collection
- Adding content to a collection
- How to create an offer
- How to purchase a subscription
- How to see what subscriptions have been purchased by an institution
- How to set up an institutional email whitelist integration
- How to set up an institutional IP address integration
- How to set up an institutional LTI integration
How to set up an institutional LTI integration
To begin the setup process, click the Integrations button at the top of the Institution details screen.
If you do not have any integrations set up yet, click the Set Up Integration button in the center of the screen. If there is already an integration set up, the button will be at the top of the screen.
- Select LTI Integration as the Integration Type
- Select the LMS you are using. If you don’t see your LMS listed, select Other and enter
- Enter an optional note for your integration.
- Click the Complete button when finished.
- After the screen completes loading, click the LTI Integration card.
- You will see the LTI Launch URL. You will also see your LMS integration information
and the Key and Secret.
- For help setting up the integration with your LMS, click here for instructions. (Link goes to LMS help page)
After the initial setup, LTI Integrations can be managed by clicking into the LTI Integration card on the Integrations screen.