- Bookshelf Online: Using Flashcards in Bookshelf Online
- Bookshelf Online: Sign into Bookshelf via Text me a link
- Managing Device Activations
- Changing Font Size in Bookshelf Online
- Printing from Bookshelf Online
- Bookshelf Online: Viewing eBooks by Collections
- Book Menu - Scrubber Bar
- Go To Page
A resource is an additional resource that accompanies an eTextbook, such as Ancillaries and Access Codes, These resources are created and maintained by the publisher.
- If you purchase a book with an accompanying Resource, follow the steps outlined below to access the Resource.
- If you are attending an institution that provides your eTextbooks, then please contact your institution's support to find out if a Resource is available for your book.
- If your book does not include a Resource, please communicate with the publisher for more information on purchasing a Resource.
How do I redeem my Publisher Access Code?
1. Click the Reveal Access Code button next to the title. Then click the Continue button in the lower-right of the slide-out, and then click the Reveal Access Code button.
If you do not see a Reveal Access Code button next to your courseware packet. Open the digital Access Code Card and click on the notification pop-up that says, "This item contains an access code. Click here to reveal."
2. Copy the Courseware Access Code. Please read and follow the instructions included with your access code. Publishers may have different instructions for their products. Keep in mind; you can only redeem the Publisher Access Code at the publisher’s website.
If you have problems redeeming your Publisher Access Code, please contact the publisher:
- Cengage MindTap/WebAssign/Brian/Sam/iLrn
- Cengage Unlimited
- McGraw Hill Connect/LearnSmart/Aleks/SmartBook
- Pearson MyLab/Mastering/Revel
VitalSource only provides access to the Publisher Access Code. We can’t troubleshoot access to the publisher’s platform.
If you run into issues or have any questions about the process, contact VitalSource Support, and we will be happy to help!