- Bookshelf 9 for Windows Keyboard Commands
- Bookshelf for Android: Installing Bookshelf On your Android Phone or Tablet
- Bookshelf for Chromebook: Installing Bookshelf on Chromebook
- Bookshelf for Kindles: Installing Bookshelf on Amazon Kindle Fire
- Bookshelf for Kindles: Supported Amazon Fire Tablets
- Download Bookshelf
- Downloading Bookshelf App for K-12 Integrated Schools
- Editing Your Account Profile
- eTextBooks Ancillary / Resource Material
- Exporting Highlights and Notes
- View All Articles
How to Access eResources/Courseware
What is an eResource/Courseware?
An eResource is an additional resource that accompanies an e-textbook such as a website (i.e., Cengage MindTap, Pearson MyLabs, etc.)
How do you access an eResource?
When a book has an accompanying eResource, you will access this through the online VitalSource Bookshelf® e-textbook platform following the steps below:
- Log into Bookshelf Online.
- Using your mouse, click the Account icon in the top-right corner to access the drop-down menu.
- When one or more of your e-textbooks have an accompanying eResource, the Resources menu will appear. Use your mouse to select the link.
Note: If you don’t see the Resources menu, and you think you should, then try selecting Tools > Update Library
- The Resources page will list any e-textbooks that have accompanying materials. To reveal the access code, click the “Reveal Code.”
- Select Click here for instructions on using your eResource code.
Note: Once you reveal a code, the e-textbook is no longer returnable.