- How to Redeem a VitalSource Redemption Code
- How to access your eTextbook after you finish a course
- Opt-out Error Messages
- Making and Sharing Notes and Highlights
- Book Menu - Scrubber Bar
- What is Lifetime Access?
- Where is my Subscription?
- Update Account Information
- Change Languages
- Review Mode for Bookshelf Online
- View All Articles
Update Account Information
The identifying information in your Bookshelf account includes your name and email address. Bookshelf uses this information for account access.
To change your account details within Bookshelf online, sign in then click on the Account Settings icon at the top right, followed by User Info in the drop-down menu.
On this screen, you can directly edit your account details.
Edit all required details and click Save.
In some cases, the email address on your account may be locked.
To change your username, please contact us and provide:
- The existing email address
- The new email address
You may have multiple eBooks within multiple Bookshelf accounts. Merging will allow you to have all products within one account. To learn more about this process, please contact support for further information.