How Can I Change My Password?
If you have issues when you try to sign in to your account using your VitalSource password, use these steps to regain access to your account.
Visit the VitalSource Account Center
- Go to the VitalSource Account Center
- After you have logged in, you can click on the link to update your password.
- If you have forgotten your password from the VitalSource Account Center login site, you can select the "forgot your password" link.
- From there, you will enter the email address used for your VitalSource account and click on the "Submit" button.
- You will receive an email from "Do.Not.Reply@vitalsource.com with a link to click on to reset your password. If an account is not located with the email address you enter you will receive an email to notify you of that.
- Should an account be found and a password reset sent, please click the link to change your password.
- Note: if the link gives you an error, you can copy and paste the link into a browser's URL field. It is advisable to use a different browser than the one your email automatically opens.
- After you reset your password, you'll be asked to sign in again with your new password.
- You will need to update your password on your devices.