- How to Redeem a VitalSource Redemption Code
- Create an Account
- How to access your eTextbook after you finish a course
- Opt-out Error Messages
- Making and Sharing Notes and Highlights
- What is Lifetime Access?
- Where is my Subscription?
- Update Account Information
- Change Languages
- Review Mode for Bookshelf Online
- View All Articles
How Can I Change My Password?
If you have issues when you try to sign in to your account using your VitalSource password, use these steps to regain access to your account.
Visit the VitalSource Account Center
- Go to the VitalSource Account Center
- After you have logged in you can click on the link to update your password.
- If you have forgotten your password from the VitalSource Account Center login site you can select the "Forgot your password" link.
- From there you will enter the email address used for your VitalSource account and click on the "Submit" button.
- You will receive an email from "Do.Not.Reply@vitalsource.com with a link to click on to reset your password.
- Click the link to change your password.
- Note: if the link gives you an error you can always copy and paste the link into a browser's URL field. It is advisable to use a different browser than the one your email automatically opens.