- How to Redeem a VitalSource Redemption Code
- How to access your eTextbook after you finish a course
- Opt-out Error Messages
- Making and Sharing Notes and Highlights
- Book Menu - Scrubber Bar
- What is Lifetime Access?
- Where is my Subscription?
- Update Account Information
- Change Languages
- Review Mode for Bookshelf Online
- View All Articles
What is Lifetime Access?
Each lifetime access purchase includes one-year online access and a perpetual download license. Once your online access has ended the perpetual download license enables you to continuously access the eBook offline through our free Bookshelf application even after the online license expires.
To download your digital material, please click the link below and install an applicable version of the application for the device you are using.
The Bookshelf application allows you to install the program on up to 2 computers and up to 2 mobile devices at one time. Your notes and highlights will sync across all your registered devices within your account.
You can deactivate a device at any time, and you may do so by logging onto a computer or mobile device. Please see the following article for more information:
Please see the following article for more information on downloading eBooks:
If you're still not sure what to do, please contact our 24/7 support team:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the US/Canada, please call: 1-855-200-4146
- In the UK, please call: +44 800 802 1506
- In Australia please call: +61 8 7111 3343