- 401 Error - Duplicate nonce to one already received (Status 401 - Message_Key:invalid_signature)
- 401 Error - Invalid oauth consumer key
- 401 Error - HMAC-SH256 (D2L)
- 401 Error - Timestamp Expired
- 400 Error - Invalid Scope (Canvas)
- 401 Error - Unable to recover BusinessCenter context/"Uh Oh, your Launch was Unsuccessful"
- 401 Error - Missing user_id field/Unauthenticated User
- 470 Error - Redemption failed
- 401 Error - Invalid Signature
- 404 Error - Not found
- View All Articles
401 Error - Timestamp Expired
Error Code Cause
Users will see this error when they click a link to view a VitalSource eBook inside their LMS, but the LMS' server time does not match the VitalSource server time. Please note, the tolerance time is 5 minutes. This causes the server to reject the request, thinking it is an old or cached request.
Request that the LMS administrator corrects the time on the LMS server. It does not matter which time zone the server is in, as long as the time, date, and time zone settings are correct.