- Bookshelf Support for macOS, iOS, and iPad OS betas
- Why have I not received my Email Verification email?
- Configuring Your Firewall For Use With VitalSource
- My book is reading in a different language or with a strange accent and not English.
- Gray/Black Screen Issues with Bookshelf 7.6.X and Windows 7&8 Computers
- Windows Bookshelf Application Installation or Upgrade Errors
- Errors When Accessing My Account or Book(s)
- Windows: VitalSource Bookshelf 7.2 has stopped working
- "Bookshelf" is not optimized for your Mac
- Printing Exceeded the Permitted Amount
Bookshelf Online Browser Support Policy
About VitalSource Bookshelf Online
VitalSource Bookshelf® is the most advanced e-book software in the world. Notes and highlights automatically stay in sync no matter where you make them. The best-known higher education textbooks, study guides, classics, and more are now available through Bookshelf.
Last Update: June 19, 2019
Bookshelf Online Supported browsers:
- Chrome (stable channel) **
- Firefox (release channel)*
- Safari 11+
- Internet Explorer 11+
- Microsoft Edge Edge 17+
- Mobile Safari (Stable Channel)***
- Chrome for Android (stable channel)**
RC* - The Firefox Release Channel (RC) is the thoroughly tested version by Mozilla and intended to be the most stable. This channel updates roughly every six weeks. For further detail on Firefox, please review the material available at The Mozilla Blog. Download the latest stable version of Firefox can at www.firefox.com.
SC** - The Chrome Stable Channel (SC) is the thoroughly tested version by Google and intended to be the most stable as the name implies. This channel updates roughly every 2-3 weeks for minor releases and six weeks for major releases. For further detail on Chrome, please review the material available at www.chromium.org. Download the latest stable version of Chrome can at www.google.com/chrome.
SC*** - Mobile Safari Stable Channel (SC) is the thoroughly tested version of Safari by Apple for iOS and intended to be the most stable as the name implies. Apple updates this channel with iOS updates every couple weeks for minor releases and yearly for major versions.