- Resolving Basic Browser Issues
- Managing Device Activations
- Browser Support Policy
- Installing Bookshelf on Android Devices (without Google Play)
- Bookshelf Support for macOS, iOS, and iPad OS betas
- How do I remove all downloaded books from Bookshelf 9 (Mac/Windows)
- Why have I not received my Email Verification email?
- Where are my books?
- The Videos Will Not Play in My eTextBook(s)
- What to do if you are missing an eBook
- View All Articles
If you recently opened Bookshelf and all your books are now missing and replaced with a title named Where are My Books?, you need to upgrade to the latest Bookshelf version. Follow the instructions below based on your computer or mobile device.
Out of date Bookshelf for Windows App
How To Upgrade to the latest version of Bookshelf for Windows
- Download Bookshelf 7.6.6 for Windows or Bookshelf 9 for Windows 10
- Follow the installation instructions.
- After installing the latest version of Bookshelf, open Bookshelf
- Click on the Account Menu and choose Update Book List.
- Your books will reappear in your library.
Note: You will need an active internet connection to upgrade. You will not need to re-download your books.
Why must I upgrade to the most recent version of Bookshelf?
We regularly require users to update their apps to ensure that they get the latest features, bug fixes, and security improvements.
Help! I don't know what to do.
If you're still not sure what to do, please contact our 24/7 support team:
By email: email@example.com
- In the US/Canada, please call: 1-855-200-4146
- In the UK, please call: +44 800 802 1506
- In Australia please call: +61 8 7111 3343