- Resolving Basic Browser Issues
- Managing Devices
- Browser Support Policy
- Installing Bookshelf on Android Devices (without Google Play)
- Bookshelf Support for macOS, iOS, and iPad OS betas
- How do I remove all downloaded books from Bookshelf 9 (Mac/Windows)
- Why have I not received my Email Verification email?
- Where are my books?
- The Videos Will Not Play in My eTextBook(s)
- What to do if you are missing an eBook
- View All Articles
How to Configure Your Firewall For Use With VitalSource?
Firewalls work to block unauthorized access to computers. They can protect against other malicious activity on the Internet, such as hackers using “malware ” malicious programs often disguised as legitimate software to get at your private data. Sometimes firewalls block sites that are not malicious. This article describes our recommendations for configuring a firewall for use with VitalSource.
- If your server policy restricts network traffic, please add our established domains listed below to your permitlist.
- We advise against trying to create a permtlist of traffic to VitalSource based on IP addresses; if you are doing so, please know that our IP location may change without any warning.
Still, Having Issues?
- In the US/Canada, please call: 1-855-200-4146
- In the UK, please call: +44 800 802 1506
- In Australia please call: +61 8 7111 3343