- Bookshelf Support for macOS, iOS, and iPad OS betas
- Configuring Your Firewall For Use With VitalSource
- My book is reading in a different language or with a strange accent and not English.
- Gray/Black Screen Issues with Bookshelf 7.6.X and Windows 7&8 Computers
- Windows Bookshelf Application Installation or Upgrade Errors
- Errors When Accessing My Account or Book(s)
- Windows: VitalSource Bookshelf 7.2 has stopped working
- "Bookshelf" is not optimized for your Mac
- Printing Exceeded the Permitted Amount
- Bookshelf for PC - Invalid Signature or Corrupt Installer Error Message
Configuring Your Firewall For Use With VitalSource
Firewalls work to block unauthorized access to computers. They can protect against other malicious activity on the Internet, such as hackers using “malware ” malicious programs often disguised as legitimate software to get at your private data. Sometimes firewalls block sites that are not malicious. This article describes our recommendations for configuring a firewall for use with VitalSource.
- If your server policy restricts network traffic, please whitelist our established domains listed below.
- We advise against whitelisting traffic to VitalSource based on IP addresses, if you are doing so, please know that our IP location may change without any warning.
Still Having Issues?
- In the US/Canada, please call: 1-855-200-4146
- In the UK, please call: +44 800 802 1506
- In Australia please call: +61 8 7111 3343