- Pearson+ and Multiple Purchases FAQ
- Pearson+ Refund FAQ
- Getting Started with the VitalSource Store
- What eTextBook format do you provide?
- Searching in the VitalSource Store
- How Can I Purchase a Physical Copy of a Textbook?
- Error When Entering Credit Card Information
- How to Refund a Purchase
- Returns/Refunds & VitalSource Return Policy
- Supplemental or Auxiliary Materials
- View All Articles
You can print or download receipts from VitalSource Store purchases in the VitalSource Account Center. Follow the steps below to access the VitalSource Account Center from the VitalSource Store of Bookshelf Online.
Requesting receipts from the VitalSource Store
From your Bookshelf Online Library, click on the head and shoulders icon shown here:
Clicking on the icon will bring up the following options. Select "User Info" to navigate to your Account Center.
Step 1 - Go to the Account icon and click Transactions
Step 2 - In the list of your purchases, click Details to view and print your receipt for any VitalSource Store Order
Step 3 - Click Print Receipt to print your receipt (please make sure you have any pop-up blocker disabled for this page). The Account Center will generate a receipt for you to print.