- Pearson+ and Multiple Purchases FAQ
- Pearson+ Refund FAQ
- Getting Started with the VitalSource Store
- What eTextBook format do you provide?
- Searching in the VitalSource Store
- How Can I Purchase a Physical Copy of a Textbook?
- Error When Entering Credit Card Information
- How to Refund a Purchase
- Returns/Refunds & VitalSource Return Policy
- Supplemental or Auxiliary Materials
- View All Articles
We want you to enjoy your purchase from the VitalSource Store. Should you ever need to return an item, we’re here to help. For detailed information on our return policy, please see the VitalSource Refund Policy.
How long do I have to return a Pearson+ purchase?
The refund window for Pearson+ products is 14 days from the date of purchase.
I need to return my Pearson+ purchase. What should I do?
If you purchased through the VitalSource Store, please follow the instructions for refunding your purchase. If you purchased through a VitalSource partner, such as your campus bookstore, request your refund through that point of sale.
Why am I getting an error when I try to refund my purchase?
If you are within the return window, a Pearson delay may prevent your order from being canceled immediately. If you attempt to refund an order shortly after purchase, Pearson’s system may not be able to process the return at the time of your refund request.
What should I do if I am within the return window and receive an error?
Retry processing your return outside a 6 hours window of purchase. If you continue to be unsuccessful, contact VitalSource Support for assistance.