- Pearson+ and Multiple Purchases FAQ
- Pearson+ Refund FAQ
- Getting Started with the VitalSource Store
- What eTextBook format do you provide?
- Searching in the VitalSource Store
- How Can I Purchase a Physical Copy of a Textbook?
- Error When Entering Credit Card Information
- How to Refund a Purchase
- Returns/Refunds & VitalSource Return Policy
- Supplemental or Auxiliary Materials
- View All Articles
Errors When Entering Credit Card Information
VitalSource takes your privacy and credit card safety seriously. For your security, we will verify several things when you enter your credit card information during the checkout process:
- The address you are entering matches the store you are purchasing in.
- The address you are entering is a valid physical address.
- The address you are entering matches the address registered with your financial institution and is the same address listed on your billing statement.
- The credit card is not expired.
- The credit card you are using is a valid payment method.
Please Note: At this time, the VitalSource Bookstore only accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, or prepaid credit cards with a valid address in participating territories.
VitalSource also has a Bulk Order Store (the US and US Territories, CA) or various International Bulk Order Stores, where friends and family can purchase a redemption code for a book that a student needs. See information regarding Bulk Ordering with VitalSource
If you encounter any issues while purchasing your books, or your account becomes locked, please contact VitalSource Support.